Monday, October 5, 2009

Paint and stripper


Today was another day of primer.  The living room got a second coat on the walls and a coat on the ceiling.  Our short hallway got the same.


The linen closet in the hallway got its primer on and is ready for final paint inside.  It will also need shelf paper, but we have plenty of that left over from Tisha doing the kitchen.


The pink closet is no longer pink in the slightest.  I also finally had time to work with the stripper, and it looks like I will be able to take it all the way back to wood with a little finessing.  So no more black paint.


The last of my tray of paint went into the stair way going up.  I just didn't want to drain it back to the bucket, and I wanted to see if I will be able to manage one coat or will it take two, or more.  At least the nasty colors have been disappearing one by one.  The upstairs bedroom is the last one to go.

The hardest part is figuring out the new colors in the living room and upstairs bedroom.  We could do another color in the stairway going up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment